Monday 25 July 2016

Good Fun


The start of another week and my DH sailed away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a big discussion about what we would do with our day. Now, since it is Monday, I knew that the old dear would be working with her dusters and polishes so I decided to see what the weather was like and fortunately it was to my liking so I nipped outside for a while.


It was a fine day so I was able to stay out for a long time, but as usual I nipped in a few times just to make sure my MH was doing fine. Which she was. She had a lot to do but she was always happy to see me and she stopped every time to give me a cuddle.


In the afternoon when she was all finished, we both went outside for a while 'cos she saw this lovely boat in the bay and thought you might like to see it. I think it is lovely. While we were outside, we had a play together and I liked that, but it put me in the mood, so when we went back inside I asked her to please keep playing and of course she did----and we had brilliant fun.


I liked it millions and so did my MH. Roll on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment