Thursday 28 July 2016

A Wet Day


It has been raining all day and I have not been terribly happy with that situation, but has it kept me in? No, indeed it has not! I found my intrepidness and off I went out of the window and into the rain. To be honest dear friend, I didn't really mind getting wet 'cos I knew I would get cuddled dry whenever I went home again and I just love that bit.

There is just one little uncomfortable bit and without being too indelicate, it makes doing what a pussy cat must do rather uncomfortable 'cos my adorable little bum tends to get a bit wet if you catch my drift? And oddly enough, my dear old MH isn't too fond of cleaning THAT bit! Hee hee


My MH was busy with all her houseworking again and my DH was making a new shelf for our kitchen so he was in the greenhouse nearly all day. That was good for me because it meant I could go and sit with him when I got fed up being rained on, so it wasn't a bad day after all.

I hope you have had a good day too

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day over all. Do you know your MH is always busy, except for the times she cuddles you? Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete