Saturday 11 June 2016

Squeak's Saturday


We all had a long sleep although I am afraid that I had so much energy through the night that I wakened my poor old MH twice 'cos I wanted to play. She didn't get angry, but she didn't get up to play either. Instead, she just cuddled me and we whispered together so that my DH wouldn't hear us, although you all know that would be highly unlikely, don't you? Hee hee


When we all got up,I sat on my MH's knee while she and my DH decided what they were going to do with our Saturday and my DH decided that he would play with his wok and make the dinner later on but my MH wanted to play with her lawn mower right away so I went into my garden with her and helped her from my path. It was a bit breezy but not too cold and we were very happy when it was all finished and looking lovely again.



The rest of the day was a lazy one for us all although my MH went down to see my friend S.'s puss cat 'cos S. is away on her holiday and my MH goes to keep her puss cat company for a while and S. will do the same to me when my humans go away to abandon me for two weeks.


I stayed very close ro my DH while he was cooking. He thinks it was because I wanted to be near him but me and my MH know that I was hoping he might drop the chicken but sadly, he didn't :-((

There was a lovely sunset the other night and we though you might like to see what we could see. It is quite beautiful and I hope you like there pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment