Tuesday 21 June 2016

Just Another Day...


.... but a good day just the same. The weather wasn't too bad although there was a wee drop of rain which really annoyed my MH 'cos she had put out the washing and after a while she heard the rain and her and my DH had to run into the garden to bring it all in and they were a wee bit wet. And me? Well, I was outside too but I managed to shelter under a bit of old machinery and I didn't get wet at all. I stayed there till the rain went off and then I scooted home.

I have been outside a lot of today but I was able to help my MH change the beds and we had our usual good fun which ended up with me getting tickled LOTS! And you all know how much I love that.


I don't have very much news, but I am enjoying myself just now. I like the warm weather and I don't even mind the rain when it isn't cold so I am a happy little puss just now. My humans are a bit busy getting everything ready for their holiday, but they still have lots of time for me and today, when I was sitting on my MH's knee, she told me that although she wanted to go on holiday, she didn't want to leave me as she will miss me. And we all know why that is, don't we?

'Cos she loves me MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment