Monday 20 June 2016

A Crackin' Day


It was summer on my little island today and I lay outside and nearly got toasted. I had to keep going inside to cool down, but oh my friends, I loved it. The only thing that made me a wee bit not very happy was that my MH had to go to Stromness and it was just me and my DH in my house, but it was fine.

He is starting to feel a bit better, but I was still on nursing duty to make sure he was OK. My MH brought him a cough bottle so that should help him too. We all hope so.

So, you will have gathered that there won't be a lot of news for you as the Boss wasn't here to see what I was up to, but I had lots of fun just lying on the grass getting warmer and warmer and then going in for a drink to cool down again. Brilliant.


Both my humans will be at home with me tomorrow so I am hoping it will be another good day and my MH will come out to play with me. I need her to play lots with me to keep me happy for when they are away on their holidays and I am to be left all alone.

Well, I won't be left all alone as you well know. My friend A. can't look after me this year but my MH has asked an army of people to come in and feed me and play with me and just cuddle me if I need it, so although I will miss my humans, I won't be too lonely.

They go away next Tuesday, so you won't hear from me after that for a while but I am sure I will have lots to tell you when they come back again.

So, this week, I am milking it for all it is worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment