Sunday 5 June 2016

A Beautiful Day


It has been so lovely on my little island that I have been outside all day. I haven't done very much except lie on my lovely new cut grass or have a roll on my path and I have been as warm as toast.

All the little birdies have been out too and they have been singing to me and that made me happy. Even the little sheeps look as though they are smiling, so it has been a very good day for all my little animal friends.


My humans have liked it too and they have been out lots of times to see what I was doing and my MH is getting more and more freckles with all the sun. She told me that when she was a wee girl, her grandma told her that freckles were fairy kisses and my MH has MILLIONS of them in the summer, so there must be lots and lots of fairies about my house and garden!

I did watch a wee bit of television with my MH when Andy was playing, but to be honest, it was too good a day to be inside, so I went out again and just kept nipping in to see how he got on, but I'm afraid he didn't win. Next time, Andy!

So, I have had a very good day and I am hoping that the weather will be good tomorrow 'cos my MH is going to Stromness tomorrow and that means I will be left all alone, but if the weather is good, I shall just stay in my garden till the humans come back again and I won't feel so lonely.

I hope your day has been as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment