Tuesday 31 May 2016

Something New


I have learned something new today. There was something on my television this morning that my humans wanted to see 'cos it was about Orkney, so my MH didn't take out her vacuum cleaner and as soon as I saw her sitting on my couch, I plopped my adorable little self onto her knee and watched it too.

I was half watching and half snoozing but then a funny noise wakened me up fully and I looked at my television and got a great big surprise for the man making the funny noise was the same man that comed to my house a couple of weeks ago to stick a great big needle in me! It was my V-E-T man and he was playing his bagpipes. I didn't know what they were called, but I asked she who thinks she knows everything and she told me what they were, so now I know. I don't know if I like the noise, but maybe I will listen again.


I had lots of plays outside and I was in the field with all my little lamb friends and I liked that. My humans were outside with me lots of times and you know how happy that makes me.

I was just a tiny bit naughty last night 'cos just as my DH was thinking about going to bed, I asked him to please let me out and he said he would if I didn't stay out too long. Now, I didn't promise, you understand and I got all caught up in watching the baby sheeps so I sort of ignored his whistle and it was a bit very late by the time I decided to go back inside and he was a tad annoyed and a big bit tired, but he forgived me.

Well, you knew he would, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment