Thursday 19 May 2016

Play Time


I have had a very good day. Mainly inside, I must say, as it has been pouring with rain the whole day, but I haven't let it bother me at all.


I was a wee bit naughty through the night 'cos when I wakened up in the middle of the night I had a wee think and found I still had some energy that needed to be used up, so I tried to waken the old dear, but she must have been tired 'cos it took me a long time. I had to bang on the lamp but that didn't work so I jumped up onto the dressing table and clunked the mirror cord and that did the trick!


I knew there was no point asking Brass-Band-Bob 'cos he was snoring and I could do a dance on his head and it still wouldn't waken him up! However, the old dear got up and I did think of going out to play for a while but I looked out of the widow and when I saw the rain, I was back in bed before she closed the window again. Not very happy, I can tell you, but I am worth it!

I asked my MH to play with me this afternoon and we had good fun as you will see from these pictures when I was playing with my wee treats ball. If you look carefully, you will notice that I am ambi-pawed! I can kick my toys with both paws and if you could hear me crunching my little biscuits I am sure it would make you smile.


So, that has been my day and a very good one at that, and I hope you have had a very good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment