Wednesday 11 May 2016

Glorious


I think this must be summer and if it is, I am just loving it. It has been sunny and hot and a day where we have all been outside. My MH sat with me on our bench this afternoon and we watched all the little lambs. They are so beautiful and I love watching them playing. I am so happy for them that they are having good weather to grow up in and I hope it lasts for a long time.


I don't have much news 'cos apart from lying on my path and wandering round my garden, I haven't really done very much at all, but I did see another two baby sheeps being borned. A black one and a white one, so I shall keep my eye on them tonight when I go out later.


I stayed out late last night and my humans just left the window open for me and I like being able to wander home whenever I feel like it without my DH having to come and whistle for me. Me and my MH had a wee wander out last night before bedtime and she tooked this picture of the sky for you. I like it and I hope you do too. The other one is of one of my little lamb friends and I am sure you can guess what the third one is! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment