Wednesday 4 May 2016

A Fun Day


There have been lots of showers today, so I have been inside a lot of the time, but I did manage to get out once or twice without getting rained on so I decided that I would have fun inside and that's what I had.

My DH went away to the Cat Shop and my MH told me that she didn't have much work to do so she would do whatever I wanted. I plonked my adorable little self on her knee while I decided what we would do, and I must admit I nodded off but I was so very comfortable, so it is understandable.


When I did finally waken up, I asked the old dear if she would like to play and in the wink of an eye, she was down on the floor with me playing with all my toys and it was just magic. I just love it when my humans play with me and I am very glad to say that I only have to ask, and it is done.


While I was having another rest, my MH played on her Wii and I watched as she won her tennis game and that made her happy and then we had another play together while we waited for my DH to come home again and I sat on his knee while he told us what he had done all day, but I think me and my MH had more fun then he did.

Shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment