Thursday 26 May 2016

A Day of Rest


I have been resting for most of the day. Sometimes inside my house buried under one of my blankets but sometimes I went outside and lay on my path where it was lovely and warm. I lay for a long time listening to the birdies and just resting 'cos I was still a wee bit shattered from watching the tennis yesterday and I was thinking that if I was tired just watching, what will Andy be like having played it? And, he has to do it all again tomorrow. I wonder if me and my MH will be strong enough to watch it. I don't know, but I hope so.


My DH was doing lots of work outside so I knew where to go if I needed company and whenever I heard the vacuum cleaner stopping, I would nip inside and get a cuddle from my MH, so I had everything worked out to suit myself, I think.

The sun has been shining all day and I have enjoyed being able to wander through all the long grass without being cold and wet. I watched all the little birdies and sometimes I heard them singing and chirping and that made me happy.

My MH went away out for a while in her little kangaroo and I just lay in my garden waiting for her to come home to me again and by the time she did come back, I was very warm and the old dear giggled when she picked me up for my cuddle 'cos I was a very warm little puss.

A very warm and very happy little Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment