Saturday 2 April 2016

A Very Happy Puss


I have had a much better day today, although the morning time wasn't exactly to my liking 'cos the humans decided that the Rayburn needed another coat of paint and so out came the brush and out went Squeak. Well, I knew I wouldn't get much attention in my house plus I ran the risk of getting gold paint on my adorable black and white coat. Now, there is nothing wrong with gold paint, but it is not for me, thank you very much.


However, the day suddenly improved when I saw all the paint stuff going away and I asked my MH if she would come and play with me, which of course she did. We played hide and seek, but as you can see, I am still not very good at it. Well, I am good, but my little wagger isn't. Ho hum!


Later on we both went out into my garden and we had brilliant fun. I ran all round the grass. I jumped through the fence and I did lots of pole climbing. I apologise for this picture being a bit blurry, but I was going at such as speed that my MH couldn't do anything else, but I am sure you will get the idea.




So, that has been my very good day, and now I am having a snooze on my couch as I am a little bit tired , but I am sure you will understand why. And the very bestest bit about it is that the painting is all finished and the rest of the weekend is all for me.


Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment