Saturday 19 March 2016

Too Cold



It has been too cold today for my MH to go out to do more gardening and I was quite happy staying inside with her and my DH. It was a good enough day for pussy cats but the wind was a wee bit too chilly for my humans so it was decided not to do anymore outside until it was a bit warmer, so we have just had our normal lazy Saturday.

I did have a play outside for a while after my breakfast but even a hardy, intrepid little puss like me felt it a bit cool so I was soon back on my couch cuddling up to my MH and listening as she talked to me. We all watched the rugby for a while but I am afraid I fell asleep half way through so I didn't get to see who won, although the look on my DH's face told me very quickly! Shame.


My DH showed me this great big bit of string and I had a wee play with it, but I didn't like it as much as the string that is on our boxes. I had a wee play but it was a bit heavy and I told the old boy that he could have it as it wasn't exactly to my taste!

I let my MH go in to her little gym all by herself as I was snoozing at the time and I was so comfortable that I didn't want to move, so when she asked if I wanted to go out with her, I just opened one adorable little eye and shut it again very quickly and she got the message.


So that has been my day really and I don't have much news for you. I am having my after dinner snooze and then I shall venture out before bedtime and see what is happening on my little island and I shall report to you tomorrow, but I hope you are having a very good day and that tomorrow will be good for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment