Friday 11 March 2016

String-a-Ling Friday


Another crackin' day full of play times and cuddles, and I have LOVED every minute of it! It was a bit wet on my little island so my trips outside have been few and very short, but I have had great fun inside my house so I am not complaining.

Me and my MH had lots of long seats on my couch as she promised and she talked to me as she was stroking my adorable little lugs and I just lay there enjoying it and purring very loudly 'cos it was oh so good.


She had a wee while in the gym but I let her go on her own because I was in the middle of a wonderful dream where I was saving the world and I didn't want it to end so I just stayed sleeping when she asked me if I wanted to go with her.


My poor old DH had to go away to the pier in all the rain to get our boxes but when he came home, I made him happy by playing with him and the string and I made my humans laugh when I skidded all over my kitchen floor chasing the string that he was holding for me. It was brilliant!

Later on, I asked my MH to play with me on the carpet and I showed her how clever I was 'cos I played with my little mouse AND the string all at the same time.


So, that has been my day. Full of fun that has made me just the happiest little puss and I hope you have been happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment