Monday 14 March 2016

More Great Fun


I have hardly been inside my house all day 'cos the weather is still like Spring and I have been outside having a great time.

We were all up a wee bit early as my DH needed to get ready to go to the Cat Shop and my MH needed to look out all her dusters and polishes and I needed my breakfast! I demolished that and then headed out to see what was happening and I managed to get back inside just in time to have a seat with the old dear before she started turning my house upside down.


I spent the rest of my morning looking out my window and then resting on my bed and at one time when I was doing the looking out bit, I saw this funny boat sailing out of the harbour and I thought you might like to see it too.

I helped my MH take some food out for the little birdies and then we both watched as they all came and sat on my fence waiting in a queue to get into the feeder and we both like this little birdie who was waiting very patiently but finally did get a wee feed so it was happy.


I got a brilliant surprise in the afternoon when my friend S. came to see me. I haven't seen her for a long time so I got a great big cuddle and I liked that, but even better, she played with me and my mouse on a string down on my floor and we both had smashing fun.


I am now having a snooze 'cos I am a wee bit tired out after all the excitement of my crackin' day. I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment