Friday 25 March 2016

Friday Fun



I have had a very good day today although I must tell you that I have spent most of it on top of my little bed 'cos I have been tired. I don't know why I have been feeling sleepy, but I just wasn't in the mood for doing very much at all.


I did manage to get up for a little while to play with the string off our message boxes, but once I had done that, and had a wee seat with my MH, I choose another sleeping place and had another snooze. It is cold and quite windy on my little island, so I didn't really want to go outside. Even when my MH asked if I wanted to go to the gym with her, I still stayed on my bed and the poor old thing had to go away out on her own, but I am sure she didn't mind.


I got up at dinner time and discovered I had quite a bit of energy, so I asked if someone would play with me, but since my DH was reading his book, I gave my MH one of my really sad looks and it worked---just like I knew it would. She really is putty in my adorable little paws!

I scooted into my bedroom and we played for a while before going back into my living room where we played with my little mouse that my friend J. sended me a long time ago. It is my very favourite toy and when I am asked to pick something to play with, that is the one I always pick and I just love it---millions!


I am feeling very fine now, so I will have my usual nocturnal trips outside before bedtime which I know I will just love.I just hope the weather isn't too awful, but I will just have to wait and see. My little weather man friend said it might snow, but it hasn't so far, so maybe I will get out and back in before it starts.

I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment