Saturday 5 March 2016

Another Good Day


I like Saturdays. I like all my days, but I think Saturday is my favourite day 'cos it is a very lazy day in my house and both my humans are here with me and have lots of time to play with me if I want. And I generally want!

It was a fine bright morning so I went outside for a long time and had a good old prowl around my estate which I just loved. There weren't many mouses out 'cos I think they are still all hibernating in the warm some where, but some of my birdie friends are coming back for their holidays. The sheeps that were outside my gate have all gone away into another field so I don't have them to talk to which is a bit of a shame.


I played with my MH on my carpet and I had great fun just running all over my living room and then I lay on the back of my couch while she played on her Wii. Then it was time for me to go outside again but this time I got rather a shock 'cos just as I was settling down for a good sniff in the long grass it started to snow, so I had to scoot back into my house before I becomed a snow-cat! I have been frozed enough times this winter, I don't want any more, thank you very much.

Fortunately, the snow didn't come to very much and so I will have my usual nocturnal perambulation before bedtime. And then it will be Sunday which is my second favouritist day 'cos it is nearly the same in my house as a Saturday. Nice and lazy with plenty of time for me.

Purr-fect---just purr-fect!

No comments:

Post a Comment