Tuesday 23 February 2016

Well....


....Remember I told you that I hadn't gone out at all yesterday? Well, after my dinner I had my usual rather long nap and then a seat on my MH's knee to watch what she was telling you. Sometimes she tells you very odd things but that is only when I put my adorable little paws on her keyboard and lots of Squeak-type words appear on her screen and make her smile, but then she takes them off again 'cos nobody would understand---just me and her. So anyway, after all this, I decided to find where I had left my intrepidness and slipped into it and asked to be let out.

The window was immediately opened and off I went riding a big gust of wind that just happened to be passing my window at the same time. It dropped me at our barbeque bit and I was able to shelter there until the wind went away and then I had a play for quite a long time before I jumped back up at the window and demanded to be let it. I know that sounds quite rude, but when the weather is as awful as it is just now, there is no time for politeness!

My humans were quite surprised at how dry I was and wondered where I had been, but that is our secret, please. A wee while later, I asked to be let out again, but this time I was not so lucky and got caught in a big burst of rain and my the time I got home it was ding-dong time 'cos yours truly was 'ringing' from the tips of my adorable little lugs to the soles of my equally adorable little feets. Aw, bless! My DH had to get a great big towel to make me dry again and then I nipped into bed beside the old dear, 'cos it was quite late.

I have been out a couple of times today but it is still cold, like REALLY cold and I don't like it too much so I am happier on my couch. I did sit on my window sill and watch the sheeps and me and my MH thought you might like to see me.


I will probably go out later but I am hoping I don't get as wet as I did last night, but we shall just have to wait and see, won't we?

2 comments:

  1. Be gentle with yourself, and patient as a kitten cat can be....good weather is coming....soon, I hope. I like your sheeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very hard to be patient, Bonnie, but I will try harder. I am glad you like my sheeps 'cos so do I.

    ReplyDelete