Sunday 7 February 2016

Visitors


I have had a very good day and you will be pleased to hear that my adorable little tummy is filled up. I have found my appetite again and I am a very well little Squeak.

I am also a very happy little Squeak 'cos we had visitors today and you all know how much I love visitors into my house. We have quite a big television and every now and then my MH gets a new film and she invites my friends S. and M. to come and watch it with her while my DH goes and does something else and today was one of those days. I love when there are people in my house 'cos I am a very friendly little puss and I love it lots when people make a fuss of me, and you all know how much my friend S. does that, so I have had a good day.


The film we watched was 'The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' and it was good. I watched a wee bit before I decided to go out to play but all the ladies said they enjoyed it and for the first time in a long time, my DH's football team won, so both my humans were happy today, and I am hoping that will last for a long time.

So, you can see that I am fine especially as my MH played with me and my string this morning. She was a bit worried about me not eating as much as normal and wanted to make sure that I was still happy and I think you can see the answer to that!

I am very happy, thank you very much, and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment