Friday 19 February 2016

Rained Off


Rained off from what, I hear you ask. Rained off from everything! Sigh

As soon as I wakened up this morning I heard the rain banging off the window, so I pretended I hadn't wakened up at all and snuggled up beside my MH who was still snoozing. However, she soon got up and when we were having our breakfast we all decided that it might just be a day for playing inside. Not my very favourite, but if my humans play with me and make a fuss of me, then I can put up with it.

My poor old DH had to go to the boat at twelve o'clock and it took him a long, long time to put on all his going-out-in-the-rain clothes. He looked as though he was going to the North Pole! Shame.

He came back a while later with all our boxes which were tied up with string just for me and I had really good fun for a long time. After that, I had a snooze on my couch while my MH played on her Wii and then it was dinner time. I gobbled up all my food and then I thought I might go out to play, so I listened very carefully and when I didn't hear any rain, I asked the old dear to open the door for me and oft I went.


There are no prizes for guessing what happened next. Yep! I played with the sheeps which are right outside my gate for about five or six minutes when I felt one little drop of rain on top of my adorable little head and then a ginormous cloud opened itself right on top of me and the little sheep I was chatting to and we were soaked! Oh joy.

I ran as fast as my little legs could take me and hammered on the kitchen window 'cos my humans were still having their dinner and my MH ran and let me in and then she had to get a big towel and dry me before I shrinked.

I am now recovering on my couch, but I may venture out before bedtime if the weather is to my liking. You know, sometimes it is not easy being a puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment