Sunday 28 February 2016

If....





... you take a close look at today's picture you might understand what my day has been like. In a word---- lazy!

I think I may have over stretched my adorable little self the past couple of days with all my playing outside, but I did have a wonderful time, and today I decided to build up my strength again and just took to the back of my couch.

I didn't spend ALL my day on the couch. Oh no, I sat on my MH's knee for a long time and spent some time in my wee hoose as well, so I reckon that by night time, I shall be ready to go outside again, but I shall just take it fairly easy.

To be honest, I didn't miss much 'cos there was quite a lot of rain and so it was maybe better for me to be indoors. My humans were with me all day although the old dear did go into the gym for a wee while, but I just let her go by herself today and she didn't really mind.

I am sure I shall be in sparkling form again tomorrow and I will have lots more news for you, but I hope you have all had a very good weekend like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment