Friday 26 February 2016

And A Fabulous Friday


Oh I have had a very good day and I am just the happiest little puss in the world. As well as it being my string day, the weather was good enough for me to be out playing lots of times without getting soaking wet or frozen stiff and I liked that.

I had a lot of chats to the sheeps who are right outside my gate, but the only wee problem is I had to watch where to put my adorable little feets and when one has four feets to look after, it can be quite difficult. I shall not go into details, but is it enough to tell you that sheeps don't have litter trays? If you need more information then I will tell you, but I don't want to be indelicate, especially as you might be having your dinner!


I played on my grass and I had a big explore to make sure everything was just as I like it and then when I went home, I noticed that my MH was in her wee gym and her little legs were working hard on her bike, so I went in to see her and to keep her company and she liked that.

I have had my dinner and am now resting on my couch, but later on I will be going out to play again. I love being out in the dark especially when it is a lovely quiet evening like tonight, so I hope it stays like that for a wee while.

I hope you have a good night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment