Sunday 24 January 2016

Surprises


I don't have very much news for you today but I can tell you that I have had a very good day with a big surprise this afternoon when I got two visitors.

We had our usual quiet morning and although it was a bit wet, I still wandered outside to see what was happening on my little island, but there wasn't very much so I just wandered back again and sat with my MH.

I was resting on my bed when I heard my door opening and in came my friends M. and S. 'cos they were coming to see a film on my television with me and my MH. I didn't watch the film too much, but I spent some of the time on the back of my couch, some of the time on my MH's knee and the rest of the time beside my friend S. and that made us all happy.


I have to be left on my own again tomorrow 'cos my DH will be at the Cat Shop as usual and my MH has to take her new hip to the hospital for a check up, but she told me it is fine so I have not to worry.

She will tell me all about it when she comes home and I will spend lots of time on her knee to make up for being abandoned for hours and hours! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment