Friday 29 January 2016

Intrepid


I don't think I need to tell you who I am talking about, do I? Nope! I had heard so much about Gusty Gertie that I decided to go out and see her for myself. I shall let that sink in for a minute or two.


The wind was howling at us all day and I must admit that I spent a while on my bed but by diner time Gertie was getting a bit tired so I stood at the door until my MH asked if I wanted to go out and I was off! It was a tad blowy as you will see from today's pictures but I was brave little puss and am thinking of changing my name to 'Intrepid' I shall ask Mr. Google how to do it.


Don't be worried when you look at the pictures 'cos we don't have flying saucers on my little island. It is just my living room light reflected in the window, but I could pretend, couldn't I?

I am snoozing now and the wind isn't blowing too hard so if it stays like this, I shall put on my intrepidness and venture out into the wild, dark night.


Oh, I am such a brave little Squeak/Intrepid

No comments:

Post a Comment