Friday 22 January 2016

Another Good Day


I haven't done very much at all today but what I have done has been very good. It was very dull when we all wakened up and it was wet too so I knew that all my energy would need to be used up inside. I mentioned this to my MH and she was OK with that 'cos she didn't have very much to do so all her time was mine!

We played for a while on top of my bed and she covered me up in my blanket and tickled me which I loved and then we had a wee rest but I went outside to see what it was like. I played for a while although the ground was very wet and I wasn't really enjoying myself, but then I saw my DH coming home and I remembered it was Friday and string day, so I went inside with him and waited very patiently till he had taken the string off the boxes and tied it in a big knot for me and then he threw it along my kitchen floor while I chased after it and I ran so fast that I nearly skidded into the wall which made them laugh. I managed to stop just in time. Phew!


I needed another rest and then I asked my MH if she would play with me and my toys and she did so we had more good fun. Today's picture is me rubbing my adorable little chin on the mousey that my friend J. sended me as a wee present and I just love it ---loads! I have been in and out lots of times but just for a minute or two at a time and I think my poor old MH is getting a wee bit tired having to keep getting up to open the window and let me out and then in again. Sorry MH!

The wind is a gale now tonight so I will be having a snooze on my couch until it goes away again and then I shall have another two or three little trips outside.

I have had a good Friday and even the rotten weather hasn't spoiled my fun.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were able to have a good day despite the weather. Your MH is very good to you, and I like that your DH gives you the string from the parcels. It sounds like such fun.

    ReplyDelete