Friday 4 December 2015

Nearly


It is nearly my birthday and I have started counting the days and it is only eleven more days until I am an adorable six year old kitten-cat. I still love to play with my humans like a kitten but I have all the wisdom and cleverness of a growed-up cat, so I think I am just the perfect little package and my humans think so too.

It is always a bit of a problem for me at this time of the year 'cos I have to decide what I want for my birthday and what they should get me for Christmas. I don't want to appear too greedy, but I still love getting things, so I am sure you understand my little problem. I shall sleep on it for a night or two and I am sure something will spring to this adorable little mind.


I have been in and out lots of times today and quite a few times I have come in very wet and have had to wait until my humans get something suitable to dry me with. I also got into a wee bit of trouble 'cos I left lots of perfectly formed paw prints on my chair and on my couch and my dear old MH had had to get a wet cloth and clean them all off and no sooner were they all nice and dry and clean again, than I put more paw prints on them and my MH just sighed. But then she smiled, cuddled me and told me she loved me millions. Bless!


I had a wee play with my games as well and I asked the old dear to play 'cos I don't want her to feel left out, so we had a happy afternoon. I might try to go out later, but it is getting very wet and windy on my little island so I will have to have a think. I do love my nocturnal jaunts and have managed out every night since I was a baby puss, so I don't see why it should stop now!

So, there Mr. Wind. You can't frighten me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment