Sunday 6 December 2015

A New Game


Yes. I have invented a new game for me and my MH and we both love it, although it might need a tiny wee tweak just to make it purr-fect!


When we are in the kitchen and I want to play, I scoot as fast as I can into my living room and hide behind the door and wait till the old dear finds me. See? So, why does it need tweaked? Well, it's a GLASS door! Oops I did wonder how she kept finding me so quickly and then it dawned on me. I had a wee blush but nobody noticed.



I have had a very good day and have been in and out lots of times. I didn't let the wind or the rain bother me one little bit and then every time I came in, I had to stand on my chair until my MH got some tissues or a towel to make me dry again, and then she had to go and wash all my adorable little paw marks off said chair! She does get a wee bit peeved at having to do this a lot, but I can't help it so she understands.



We had a play together with my toys and today I chose all my little mouses and I had super fun and then when we were finished, I got a very special cuddle and you can see how happy we both are.

I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment