Saturday 28 November 2015

Still Busy


My house is in a big bit of a mess and all the things from my living room are away in boxes except for all the big bits of furniture and my MH said that tomorrow some of our friends are coming to help us take all those chairs and tables and couch and television out of my living room and I have no idea where they are going 'cos all the other rooms are nearly filled up already.

Normally I would be very worried about all of this, but my MH sat with me yesterday and explained it all so I am quite happy. My only little problem is where I am going to sit tomorrow if we have no chairs. I am certainly not sitting on the floor! I have never done that and I don't intend to start now! Hee hee

My poor old DH has a bigger problem than me 'cos my MH says he is not getting to stand on the new carpet unless he is wearing his slippers and he doesn't like slippers, so I shall be very interested to see what happens. I think he will wear slippers! It is much easier to agree with the Boss and I think he knows that. I did hear her mention that I might be getting slippers for my adorable little feets too although she accepts that I keep them clean. Maybe I could teach my DH what to do? Is that making a funny picture in your head?


I don't know if I will be able to write to you tomorrow 'cos we are all going to be busy, but I will try. It is still windy on my island and there has been lots and lots of rain.In fact, at one time it was raining so hard that we couldn't hear my television and my MH turned it way up high and then when the rain went off, the sound nearly hurt all our lugs!

I have still been able to get out to play lots of times and when I come back in I am usually cold, so I just stand on the chair until my MH lifts me up and cuddles me until I am warm again and I just love that.

I think I shall have to have a rest now 'cos I may not get much peace tomorrow with lots going on in my house and it will be the same on Monday when some men that I don't know yet come to put down the new carpet and then I shall a lot of sniffing to do. I hope that I like it, but even if I don't, I shall just pretend that I do.

I am just that kind of puss! Adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment