Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nothing Unusual


Just an ordinary Squeak day really. My DH went away on the boat and me and my MH did very little. And that really is all I have to tell you. She had to go away out for a while, so I had a snooze on the back of my couch til she came back and then I moved my seat on to her knee and spent a long while there. The weather has been a lot better so I have been able to get out a lot and as there are some sheeps in the field in front of my house, I have had some company.


AND! And this is the bestest news of all. I know what I want from Santa. It is a big present, so being a very thoughtful little puss, I have told my humans that if they get me this one last thing that I will ever, ever ask for, it can be my birthday AND Christmas present. I think that might just swing it. Do you want to know what it is? Of course you do.

It is a highland cow! I don't mind if it a lady cow or a man cow, but it has to be a highland one with the long hair and the big horns. My friend J. sent me some pictures of these highland cows that are in a field beside her house and I fell in love right away and I want one and as my humans always get me what I want, I will have one! Yippee.


I can't write much more just now 'cos I will need to go and make all my plans for what I am going to call my new friend and where it is going to sleep 'cos there isn't much room left on my little bed, but I am sure my MH will sort something out.

She always does!

No comments:

Post a Comment