Saturday 24 October 2015

Rained Off


I have not been too happy today because the rain has never stopped pouring down on us. Oh dear. I did manage to get out for a while before bed time last night, but every time I wakened up through the night, I could hear the rain hitting my window, so I didn't even disturb the old dear. I just snuggled up close and went back to sleep again.

When it was time for us all to get up, my poor old MH was not happy when she opened our curtains and saw that it was raining. She told me that if it went off, we would have our walk, but do you know something? It didn't go off and we didn't get our walk and she was so upset. But---if it a better day tomorrow, we WILL have a walk.


I had a couple of trips outside all by myself but I didn't spend too much time there as it was wet and cold and every time I went home, I had to wait until my humans got the tissues out to dry me. I love getting dried and I purr all the time they are rubbing my adorable little body.

I am getting ready to settle down with my MH to watch 'Strictly' and then I will try and get out to play---but only if the rain goes off. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment