Sunday 4 October 2015

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear


Now, you all know that I love my MH millions, sure you do? But there are times I do wonder and sometimes I have to hide my adorable little self from embarrassment and today is one of those days. I shall explain 'cos this is one story you will definitely want to hear and it could have been a lot worser had it not been for moi!

You will remember that I told you the old dear had put all our clocks back an hour last night 'cos she had decided that summer must be finished? Well, me and my DH are not too sure where she got this idea but the poor old boy had to go up a ladder to change the clock in the kitchen, which he did quite happily.


So, off we all went to bed and about half past four o'clock in this morning, I wakened up needing a cuddle, but not just an ordinary cuddle. Oh no, I needed a very special cuddle. I don't know why, I just did and I wakened my MH, who just happened to have one of her very special cuddles with her and we sat together for a long time having a cuddle and a chat and then we both had to go and use our litter trays before we went back to bed. By this time, the old dear wasn't feeling very tired, so she decided to put on her ipad and it was then that she saw it. The time! It was different on her ipad than it was on all my clocks! Oops. The ipad should have done an au-to-mat-ic ( phew, that's a big word for a peedie puss) update, and this made her wonder so she asked somebody called Mr.Google and he told her the clocks didn't change for another three weeks. Oh my,oh my, oh my! I don't know who Mr. Google is 'cos I never saw him, but my MH believed him and this morning she had to change all the clocks back again and my DH wasn't best pleased when he had to go back up the ladder in the kitchen.


It was bad enough, but could you imagine what he would have said if they had been going for the boat or if he had missed his football match on my television? Maybe you shouldn't imagine what he would have said. After all, it is Sunday!


Apart from that, we have all had a very good day and I was out helping my MH as she tidied up the garden before she cut my grass again. I ran all over the place and climbed my favourite pole as you can see, although it is a wee bit blurred 'cos I was moving at the speed of light again but I am sure you get the idea.

One of the other pictures shows you my tomatoes which are still growing. You can see green ones and red ones and can you guess which ones are mine? YES! The red ones!! I purr to them and I am sure that's what makes them get red quicker than the ones my DH looks after although I just keep that our wee secret.

So, I have had a very good day and my MH has been very pleased with me for saving her from a disaster. But that's what I am here for, dear old MH. Hee hee Just feed me lots more treats, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment