Monday 19 October 2015

I Think ....


.... my humans are trying to confuse me... and this morning they almost succeeded. As you know, Monday is my DH's day at the Cat Shop and he normally goes away in his car about half past ten o'clock in the morning and me and my MH sit on the couch for a while and work out what we are going to do with our day. But, today was different and for a while I was a very unhappy little puss---but just for a little while.


When we all got up, I nipped outside to see what kind of day it was and since it was fine and quite warm, I stayed out for a long time and just as I was about to go back inside, I noticed both my humans going away in my MH's little kangaroo. Oh, I was so sad. I wandered home very, very slowly 'cos there was nothing there for me to do and I had decided I would just have to pass the day on my little bed which was not at all what I had planned. :-(

Well, I was just settling down when I heard my door open so I wandered through to my kitchen and there was my MH! Oh happy, happy Squeak! She told me that my DH's car was sick and my MH had to drive him to the pier. That was all and our day all went according to plan after all except for a wee surprise visit by our friend M. who came to have a blether with the Boss.

The vacuum cleaner and the dusters were all out again, but I didn't mind 'cos I could play outside while my MH was busy and every time I went in, my MH stopped what she was doing and talked to me for a while and I even got lots of cuddles.

So that has been my day. I thought it was going to be a wee bit miserable, but it turned out brilliant after all. Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment