Thursday 8 October 2015

Another Brilliant Day


I wakened up this morning expecting to see the rain on my window but when I looked properly I got a big surprise 'cos it wasn't raining, the wind wasn't shouting at me and the sun was waiting for me to go to play. Oh happy, happy Squeak. I guess you will know what I did next? Yep. I gobbled up my breakfast, leapt out of the window and sat on the grass just looking and thinking and being very, very happy.

A wee while later, my DH came out to go into the greenhouse and it was such a lovely day that my MH told him to leave the door open, so I could wander in and out as much as I wanted. It was just brilliant and I knew I was going to have a very good day.


My MH was busy with her housework, but not so busy that she couldn't come out to play with me every now and then and she watched as I ran up and down the path and round and round the grass and that made her very happy and she smiled lot and that made me happy.


I just spent my day playing outside and then having a wee play with my treats ball when I came inside again, so you can see that I have had a very good day. AND, because the weather is still good, I will be able to go outside for as long as I want tonight, so I am going to have a very long after dinner snooze, so that I don't get sleepy too early.

Oh yes. another brilliant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment