Wednesday 14 October 2015

A wee bit confused ....


..... but pleasantly surprised. Explain? OK.

We all got up quite early this morning as my DH was going to the Cat Shop and I was looking forward to a day with my MH. It was another fine morning, so I quickly gobbled up my breakfast and went out to enjoy the weather and as I was busy playing I suddenly noticed my MH's little kangaroo disappearing down our road. Oh dear, I was a tad upset because I quickly worked out that they must both be going away out and I would be left all on my own today, and that was not what I had planned. Oh dear.

I stayed out for a while and did some exploring but to be honest, I was so upset that I didn't really enjoy what I was doing and decided to go back home and lie down for a gigantic sulk. I know you may be surprised that I can sulk, but I promise you I can. Not often mind you, but when I have to, I definitely can!


I went round to my living room and nipped in the open window and then I got the fright of my life 'cos my MH said 'Hello, Squeak, where have you been?' My four adorable little legs went weak at the knees and I almost fainted, I got such a shock, but then I was happy. Oh so very, very happy 'cos I realised that my DH had taken my MH's car and she was still at home with me. Yippee.



It took me a wee while to get back to normal and I had to sit on the old dear's lap and let her cuddle me while I got over my disappointment, and then I was back outside to finish off all the hunting and exploring that I had started earlier. We had a very good day and my MH did wee bits of work but nothing to upset yours truly and we even had a while outside together after she had finished in her little gym.

So, I have had a far better day than I thought I would have and I am looking forward to going outside again later on, but I think in future I shall wait and see who goes into the car before I make my plans for the day. I think that makes sense, don't you? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment