Tuesday 20 October 2015

A Very Quiet Day.....


..... but a good day just the same. I was out quite late last night since it was a fine night and there were lots of things for me to do and by the time I did go home, both my humans were sound asleep. I don't know how she does it, but as soon as my adorable little paws make their little 'thud' noise on my carpet as I jump down from the window, my MH hears me and then she comes to make sure I am OK. She closes the window, gives me a wee biscuit and then toddles off to bed and sometimes she isn't even fully awake! As long as she can find her way into my biscuit box, I am not complaining.

I have been very lazy today but I was in my kitchen when one of our friends came to my house with a great big box that had come on the boat for us and can you guess what was in it? Yes, it was lots of dinners and treats just for me! Yippee. I was a very happy little Squeak and I gave him a couple of my very special purrs to say thank you and he liked that. When he went away, I helped my MH put all the boxes in the utility room and then I played in the box and I was a very happy puss.


It has been raining today so I am not sure if I will go out later 'cos I don't like when my adorable little tummy gets wet in the long grass and sometimes I wish that my little legs were just a wee bit longer. PING! I have had an idea. If my MH makes me little boots for the winter, she could make them with high heels then the grass wouldn't reach up to my under carriage! Brilliant. 'Puss in High Heeled Boots.' Do I sense a pantomime coming on? I sometimes surprise my adorable little self with my brilliance. Hee hee

Anyway, until said boots are ready and yours truly has learned to walk in them, I shall give serious consideration to my nocturnal habits and may only venture out if it is dry. My little weather man friend has told me that it has to be very windy on my little island for the next few days, so my DH might not get to the Cat Shop tomorrow and I might not get out to play as much as I would like.

However, I am sure I will only have to ask the old dear to play with me and she will. I need to get rid of some of my energy and I have a feeling she knows this, so no matter what happens tomorrow, I think I shall have a good day.

And I hope your day is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment