Sunday 11 October 2015

A No News Day


I have very little news for you today as it has been a VERY lazy Sunday in my house although my dear old MH did a wee bit of work---with my help, of course!

I was out again rather late last night, so I was late getting to sleep and for some reason I wakened up a couple of times and managed to waken my MH as well which made her a wee bit not too happy with me, but after a wee chat and a cuddle, we were both fast asleep again and then didn't get up too early.


It was not too bad a day, but not as good as yesterday and I didn't want to go out too much, so I just had a couple of short trips into my garden. I spent most of my day on the back of my couch, but I did have a play in the utility room while my MH was doing some ironing and my DH was playing with his computer.

I like Sundays in my house. I like all the days, but Sundays are kind of special 'cos we don't do very much at all and there is always lots of time for me. So, although there isn't any news for you, I have still had a very good day and I hope you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment