Thursday 17 September 2015

Much Happier


I have had a very good day today and I have been much happier. As I told you yesterday, my MH didn't go swimming so she was at home with me and when we wakened up, the first thing that I noticed was that it was dry and the sun was shining so I knew we were going to have a very good day. And I was right!


I gobbled up my breakfast and flew outside as quickly as I could. I didn't even wait for my wee drop of milk I was so anxious to get out in the good weather and I loved every single second of it. My humans were outside a lot of times with me too and I just took turns playing with one and then the other and it was so good.

I helped my DH work on my MH's car and then I helped my MH pick up some little weeds and we played our game of her throwing a wee weed away and me catching it and bringing it back again. That always makes her smile and it keeps me very fit. And talking of fit. I took my MH into the gym and as she was doing her exercises, I did some exploring and lots of sniffing and all the time I pretended that I was doing my exercises too.


I just pretended because I don't need a treadmill. I get all the exercise I need just doing my ordinary cat things and if my MH could come with me she wouldn't need it either, but then her little legs can't go nearly as quickly as mine and she would NEVER get through the fence like me!

But please don't tell her I said that, or I am in BIG trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment