Sunday 20 September 2015

More Excitement


Yep. We were watching the tennis again and we liked when Andy won. It was a super match and thankfully not too hard on these adorable little nerves.

I have had a very good Sunday which started off with a long sleep this morning 'cos I didn't want to get up. I am afraid that I wakened my MH a couple of times during the night 'cos I needed a cuddle. Sometimes I just waken up and want my MH to cuddle me and talk to me. I don't know why. Maybe it is a wee dream I have been having but sometimes I am feeling a bit lonely or a bit frightened. Mind you, by the time I have managed to waken the old dear from her snores, I have usually forgotten what was wrong with me! Hee hee I always get a cuddle though and then I go back to sleep feeling very happy indeed.

The weather hasn't been too bad, so I have been out playing a lot, but I was back in time to see Andy winning his match again and that made me purr very loudly. After that, my MH went away out to meet her friends to do some crafting work, so I had a snooze until she came back and then I sat on her knee and let her cuddle me while she told me and my DH what she had been doing.
I think she had good fun, but I was very happy when she comed home to me. I don't like it when she is not here.


I am having my after dinner nap and then I will be going out to play again, but it is getting dark earlier every night now and my little island is very quiet at night times, so sometimes it is quite lonely for a sociable little puss like moi. I still like it though and there is always something for me to do.

I got a wee talking to yesterday 'cos my MH asked my DH to put up the winter curtains in my living room and they are new ones, so I have been told to keep my adorable little paws away from them. You see, when they are closed, I sometimes nip up onto the window sill and try to open them myself so that my humans know I want out, but I have been told in no uncertain terms that I am in big trouble if I hurt these new ones. I will try my very bestest, but I can't promise.

I got a lovely surprise this afternoon when my friends P. and H. phoned my house all the way from Germany to say hello to my humans and to ask how I was. My humans spoke to them and then told me what they said and that made me very happy.

My weekend has been very good indeed and I hope yours has too.

No comments:

Post a Comment