Friday 18 September 2015

Just one of those days



Have you ever had one of those days when you just didn't feel like doing anything? Well, I had one of them today and I don't really know why. I was home and in my little bed at a decent hour last night and I had a very good sleep, but when I got up this morning, I knew I wasn't going to be a bouncing Squeak.

I had my usual breakfast and a very gentle stroll round my hunting places before nipping back in the window just in time to get my wee drop of milk and then me and my MH said bye bye to the old boy who was going to the Cat Shop today. We sat on my couch for a while before my MH decided to do some baking and as she went into the kitchen to make all the things that my DH likes,I decided to go back to bed and I stayed there nearly all afternoon! I didn't even get up for my afternoon treats. My MH was a bit worried about me and came in to see me lots of times, but I purred to tell her I was fine and she was quite happy.

One time I wakened up and I heard my television on so I went through to see what it was and she was watching my friend Andy playing tennis, so I nipped up onto her knee and helped her to watch it and it was so good 'cos he won. Me and my MH were very happy and I think Andy was too.


I think today's pictures are quite funny. The first one was when my DH came home and he put his bag on the table to show us what he had brought home and as soon as it was empty, I nipped inside and my MH nipped away to get her camera, but just as soon as she came back, I nipped out again! She was a bit disappointed, but we all smiled when we saw what she had taken 'cos we all think I look quite funny. ( We like 'nipping' in our house!)



The other one is me waiting for her computer to come on so that we can write to you today and I am watching this rather fetching picture of me. Do you know that my MH has millions of pictures of me? I think her camera must get very tired clicking at me.

But I am so very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment