Sunday 27 September 2015

A Purr-fect Day


Oh I am the happiest little puss in the world. I have had a magic day and that's why I am happy. We didn't waken up too early although me and my MH had been up a couple of times through the night while my DH was still snoring. I like when we do that 'cos when we go back to bed, my MH always has a wee chat with me and then I get a cuddle before she goes back to sleep. I will tell you a wee secret. Sometimes I waken her up just to get a cuddle---but don't tell her please.

When we did get up, I noticed that the sun was shining and I knew it would be an outside day for me so I gobbled up my breakfast and headed out of the window to see what was happening outside and it was warm. Lovely and warm and I loved it! A wee while later my MH came out and she played with me before she did her wee trick of feeling the grass and I knew exactly what that meant. Yep. The lawn mower was coming out to play. Boo


I lay in my porch and just watched as the old dear ran round my garden behind her lawn mower and I have to admit, she did make a nice job of all the grass and then the old boy brought out the strimmer to make it perfect for me to play on. I really shouldn't complain, but I don't like when the mower is out.

Later in the afternoon, my perfect day just got even perfecter when my friend S. came to see me. I was lying on the back of my couch when she comed in and she just stood beside me and cuddled me and I was so, so happy.

So, you can see why my Sunday has been so good and why I am a happy puss. I hope your Sunday has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment