Thursday 27 August 2015

Just me.....


....and him. My MH was away swimming today so it was just me and my DH in my house and we looked after one another very well. It has been a lovely day on my little island and it was even very hot through the day so I had great fun playing in the long grass and watching my DH as he worked in our greenhouse.

I was playing in my garden when I saw my MH's wee kangaroo coming up the road and as soon as she got out of it, I ran up to her and I got a great big cuddle which made me very happy and then I followed her all over my house as she did all the things she had to do and she told me what she had been doing and she said her wee legs had swimmed lots and they were happy little legs, so that made me happy too.


But then the rain came on and I still had to go out to play 'cos that's just what I do and by the time I decided to come home again, I was very wet and my DH had to get a great big towel and make me all dry again. But I liked it lots.

I might go out later but I might just cuddle up beside my MH 'cos I missed a lot of cuddles today and I know that I will get them if I sit beside her.

Oh decisions, decisions!! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment