Thursday 20 August 2015

All at home


I like it when we are all at home together and that's what today was and even the weather was quite good, so as I sat on my MH's knee this morning finishing off 'our' milk, I had to work out what I was going to do with my day.

It was quite an easy decision though 'cos Thursday is cleaning day and although it is not as busy as a Monday, I still prefer to be out of the way of the vacuum cleaner as it races all over my house dragging my MH behind it, so I gobbled up my breakfast and headed outside and at the same time, the old boy was wandering into the greenhouse, so I kept him company for a while and that made him happy.


The window was open, so every now and then I would go back into my living room to see what was happening and work out when the coast would be clear for me to back home. It didn't take too long for her to finish and then it was time for me and my MH to sit on my couch and have a good old girlie chat while she stroked me and that was lovely.


In the afternoon, my MH put out the washing and that was my cue to run all over my garden and up and down the clothes poles and then when that was all finished, the old boy decided he needed to strim all the edges of the grass that my MH had cut and my garden is looking lovely again. I heard my MH saying that she was going to do some weeding tomorrow so I will be helping her and I have asked my little weather man friend if he can give us some good weather to keep us dry.

I hope he can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment