Friday 24 July 2015

Oh Happy Me


I have had a super duper day because I have been outside all the time, and what has made it even more special for me is that my humans have been out with me, and you all know how happy that makes me.

It has been a sunny day on my lovely little island and it has been warm too, so I have spent lots of time lying on my grass without the danger of being run over with the lawn mower. My DH has been working in the greenhouse but me and my MH have been doing some weeding and I have a funny story to tell you about that.

Me and her were out in the garden in front of my living room and there aren't very many weeds there 'cos it is covered with chips ---stone chips, that is, not eating ones!--and the weeds don't grow much there but every time the old dear sees one, she runs out and pulls it up and that's what we were doing today, but one weed was not coming out very easily no matter how hard she pulled and it was only when I felt a wee bit shaky that we realised I was sitting on a bit of the weed she was trying to get rid of! Oh it was funny and we did chuckle.

The humans are going out tonight to a concert in our Hall but the window will be left open for me so I shall be very fine and I know they won't be away too long so I am quite happy. I only hope that the weather is good tomorrow so that we can all get out to play again, and I hope you have a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment