Sunday 19 July 2015

I think...


...if I was a human person instead of an adorable pussy cat, I would have no finger nails left today. And now I hear you asking 'why?' Well, this afternoon, me and my MH settled down on my couch to watch the tennis 'cos Andy was playing and we both like to watch him.... sometimes! Oh, my goodness. What a match it was. My poor old MH was exhausted at the end of it 'cos I think she played every ball! I know it wasn't very comfortable sitting on her knee 'cos she kept leaping about like a mad thing. Andy was absolutely brilliant, and if we are exhausted just watching him, I wonder how he is feeling! But well done. It was fantastic.

I must admit that I didn't watch the entire match as I had to go outside for a while and get some peace and quiet and it was a lovely day on my little island, so I was happy outside. There are sheeps in the field in front of my house, so I don't have to go too far to get some company which is good and it meant that I didn't miss too much of the tennis 'cos I was near my house.

When it was all finished and me and my MH had a wee lie down in a darkened room--hee hee-- we went into the study while my MH did some letters and yours truly took up my favourite position up high on the top shelf beside the hub. I like up on that shelf, but I make my humans nervous when I jump up on to it 'cos the low shelf shakes a lot when I launch my adorable little self off it and on to the top shelf. But so far it has been OK.


My little weather man friend has told me it is going to be a good night so that means the window can be left open for me and I can stay out as long as I want and I think I might stay out a long time tonight.

My DH is going back to the Cat Shop tomorrow after his holiday, so it will just be us girls in my house again which I like, but I heard her mention that the vacuum cleaner might be busy tomorrow, so I think I might be out in my garden a lot. Ho hum

No comments:

Post a Comment