Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Much Better Day


I have been at home with my MH all day and I have been very happy. I have felt a bit tired but I think that is because of all the trauma I had to endure yesterday, but today has been a much better day for me.

It was just me and my MH in my house 'cos the old boy went away to the Cat shop so we had a very peaceful day. I like Wednesdays 'cos there is very little housework done and the vacuum cleaner doesn't come out so it is lovely and peaceful which is what I like.

It was a bit wet and to be honest, I was quite happy about that 'cos I didn't really feel like going outside too much although I have had a couple of trips into the long grass. And I meant to tell you that the swallows haven't been annoying me this year. My MH gave them a good telling off last year for dive bombing me and they haven't done it, so I am happy about that.

My MH was doing her exercises this afternoon and she was lying on our bed, so, in order to keep her company, I nipped under my blanket and I fell fast asleep . The next thing I heard was the old dear calling me for my dinner! And now, while she is writing this, I am lying across her knee with my adorable little head on her keyboard.

But I look lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment