Friday 26 June 2015

So Lazy


We have all had a very lazy day except that my humans decided that they needed to pack their cases but they were watching me so much that I had no chance at all of hiding inside one. That is maybe just as well 'cos I might have suffocated and I wouldn't have liked that at all.

I won't be writing to you for a wee while after tomorrow or maybe Sunday depending on what the old dear needs to do. They are going away on the boat on Monday and leaving me all alone, except for my bestest friend A. who will look after me. I know I will be perfectly safe and well looked after, but I do miss my humans. I will tell you a wee secret. My MH is looking forward to her holiday but she says she misses me millions when she is away, so that made me a bit happier. And it is just for sixteen sleeps, so that's not too bad, is it?


I haven't done very much at all today 'cos it has been raining again, so I have spent lots of times on my couch or on my MH's knee, so I don't have news for you except to tell you that I played with the string when my DH came back from the pier and then I had a long sit in the box when they emptied it, but my MH couldn't take a picture 'cos when she went for her cameras, I went with her to see what she was doing!

That made us all laugh 'cos my MH thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment