Tuesday 2 June 2015

Naughty Me!


I know that heading might come as a surprise to you, but sometimes I am so full of mischief and fun that I can be a little bit naughty, and today was just one of those days.

It was a fine day and I was out a lot of times after my breakfast and one time I was out so long that my MH was a wee bit worried for me. She called to me out of the living room window, but I wasn't at that side of the house, so she went out the door to see if she could find me. Now, I was sitting on the bottom shelf of the table in my garden, but she didn't look there so I sat so very, very still and just smiled as she called for me and then eventually I popped out and let her find me and she was really, really happy.


That was my naughty number one and these pictures show me being naughty number two. When my MH was working in my bedroom I nipped into the bathroom and as I was sitting in the wash hand basin and plunking the shower cord she tooked these adorable pictures of me which I am sure you will love.


I quite like being a wee bit naughty and I think that my MH likes it too 'cos she gave me lots and lots of cuddles today and she wouldn't do that unless she loved me millions.

Would she?

No comments:

Post a Comment