Monday 15 June 2015

An Unusual Monday


Well, it was for me, anyway. We were all up a wee bit early as it was my DH's day to go to the Cat Shop and my MH's day for playing with her vacuum cleaner and her dusters and for some reason known only to the old dear herself, she decided to do a 'big' clean and that meant that I was a wee bit ignored, although she did talk to me and cuddle me every now and then, but it wasn't really enough.

I went out into the fields and across the path to where the sheeps are and I sat there for a while and watched the little lambs all running and jumping and I liked that a lot. They are so funny when they do those peculiar jumps and I was watching very carefully, so that later on tonight, when my humans are watching the television I will try them myself and see if I can jump the same as the little sheeps! I am sure I will manage it.

When I wandered back into my house, my MH was finished all her work and she was sitting on her bed talking to someone on the phone, so I snuggled in beside her and then I went under my blanket and I fell fast asleep. For the whole afternoon! Wow! I didn't realise I was so tired. It must have been all the thinking and watching I had done.

My MH's friend came in to see her and my MH told her to go into the bedroom and see me and it was when she giggled that I wakened up. I was a little bit embarrassed but she said it was fine and she gave me a cuddle before she and my MH went away out for a while. I was sitting on my path when they went away in M.'s car and then I got a wee bit confused 'cos about half an hour later my MH arrived back with my DH is his car.

I don't know how she did that, but I shall ask her later on. So, you can see how my Monday has been a bit different, but it has been good just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment