Sunday 7 June 2015

A Normal Day


Thank goodness! There were no nasty surprises for me today and my Sunday has been very pleasant. I hope yours has been too. We didn't need to get up too early this morning 'cos nobody was going anywhere and I was pleased to see that the weather wasn't too bad, so as soon as my adorable little tummy was filled right to the top, I nipped outside and I stayed out for a long, long time.

There are always lots of things for me to see and today in one of the fields I saw a big curlew birdie and an oyster catcher. The curlew is a quiet birdie, but oh dear me, what a noise the oyster catcher makes!. Sometimes I wish I could put on my MH's headphones, but instead of that, I just wandered to another part of the field which was a bit quieter. I think the oyster catcher birdie was in a bad mood this morning and hopefully it will feel better when I go out again later on.


There is so much to do and see just now that I stay out for a long time if it is not raining and my MH told me that she sometimes gets a bit worried about me, so I told her that I am always very careful but I had to do the pussy cat things that keep me sharp and well, so she understood. I was in quite a sooky mood today and I sat with my MH for a while but I also sat on my DH's knee and he liked that a lot. Normally I sit on my chair or on the couch and if I am sitting on a knee then it is my MH's, but today I felt like a wee change and I know my DH was very pleased when I sat with him for a long time.


I also had another knee to sit on 'cos my friend S. came to see me and my MH and so I sat with her for a while too and then when she was going away, I went out to play again until it was time to come in and get some dinner after which I settled down on my couch and I will have a snooze until it is time to go back out again just before bed time.

I like my Sundays but I would like them even more if they were warm with less wind. Are you hearing me, little weather man friend? I do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment