Monday 25 May 2015

Same old, same old


To be honest, my dear friends, I am getting a wee bit fed up with all this not very good weather. As you know, I am an outside pussy cat. Well, I am an outside pussy cat through the day times, but at night times, I love to snuggle up beside my MH when we are having our sleeps. But back to the weather. Normally, if it is warm and dry and sunny then I like to be outside playing in my garden or just lying on my path thinking and listening to the birdies, but when I tried that today, I was a wee bit cold and decided that I would be much happier sitting on my MH's knee, so I just asked to be let in again and that's just what I did.

We had our normal morning with my DH sailing away to the Cat Shop and my MH playing with her vacuum cleaner and dusters while I followed her round and listened as she chatted to me and every now and then she had to have a wee rest and that's when I nipped up onto her knee and purred very loudly as she stroked me and told me she loved me. She tells me that lots and lots of times every day and it makes me very happy.


We didn't have any visitors, but my MH went away out for a while in the afternoon and I nipped out with her thinking that we were going for a walk, but instead she tootled away in her little car and I just waited in my garden until she tootled back again to me, and I didn't have to wait too long.

So, I don't have a lot of news for you again today. If it ever gets warm outside, then I shall go hunting and exploring and I am sure that I will have some news for you then, but until then, I just don't know. Maybe I shall have to invent some news for you.

I shall give that some thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment